We have enjoyed sharing the Kore Series with individual enthusiasts from all over the world. It's exciting to have an international community of music learners logging in and making their way through our lessons on any of 39 instruments. There are glockenspiel players in Norway, clarinetists in the UK, and saxophonists in Saudi Arabia accessing the Kore Series and discovering, learning, and playing music. It is truly humbling!
This year we are rolling out a new initiative that allows single 'owners' to essentially 'license' the Kore Series of lessons to any number of users in their community for one low, monthly fee. The benefits of this program are noteworthy and many. Here are just a few:
1. Public and private schools can offer this unique curriculum to all of their students, staff, and families to enhance their current program or begin a new program.
2. Retail stores can add value and loyalty by providing access to the Kore Series curriculum to anyone who purchases an instrument.
3. Private music studios can make the Kore Series available to their teachers and students to help retention rates.
4. Churches can provide a music learning program for all families as well as members of their music ministry.
5. Home-schoolers can access a quality music learning program and connect to a global community of learners.
6. Instant access to a state-of-the-art learning program, sort of a 'high-tech method book' that comes complete with video how-to's, original songs, amazing play alongs and support.
So what does an owner get for this introductory rate of $20 per month?
Unlimited access to all 39 instruments and 20 Lessons of the Kore Series along with the support of professional music educators available 24/7!
Personalized forums for your group to share successes and post questions.
Access to our secure global community of users via social networks that include: The Discover, Learn, Play blog, twitter and facebook pages, the MusickEd youtube channel and more.
Visit our site for more info and get instant access for your group!